Replay offers a creatively stimulating work environment where opportunities and growth are an integral part of the culture. We welcome professionals who share the organization’s philosophy of innovation and progress.
– Candidate should be BE (Mech) with Design Certification Courses.
– 6+ years of working experience on Auto CAD/Solid works/CATIA/Creo (Pro-E).
– Develop manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
-Knowledge of various design software used in Fabrication Engineering industry.
Design and optimization of Play Ground Equipments and Open Air GYM Products.
– Detailed Engineering Design Drawings with specialization of preparation with Bill of Materials, engineering calculations and simulation.
– Confer with Plant Manager and other personnel to implement procedures, resolve manufacturing defects and provide technical information.
– Interface with outside vendors for component selection at manufacturing and assembly.
– Review design efforts from team to ensure that quality is being maintained.
– Candidate should be up-to-date with latest software.
Job Type: Full-time